Prepaid funeral plans
A prepaid funeral plan allows you to make arrangements and pay for a funeral in advance covering costs such as a coffin, cremation or burial as well as the services of a funeral director. Plans can be taken out for yourself or for someone else.
The key reasons for considering a prepaid funeral plan are:
- Peace of mind
- the plan is your choices giving you assurance that your wishes will be carried out
- it reduces the burden on your family - both financially and emotionally
- Financial security
- choose now at today's prices
- transparency on costs
Our prepaid funeral plans
We offer a range of prepaid funeral plans from unattended direct cremation to fully bespoke where we build your individual plan according to your specific needs.
- Your plan, your way – we will explain your options so you can follow your wishes, giving you the peace of mind that you have worked directly with the funeral director that will deliver your final wishes
- Pay today's prices - makes financial sense
- Funds protected - held independently of AB Walker
- Reduce burden on others – both financial and emotional
- Payment options – to meet everyone's pockets including single payments and payment by instalments
Our plans are provided through Golden Charter, the UK's largest independent funeral plan company, giving you financial security as well as the flexible to amend the plan or transfer your plan to another Golden Charter funeral director should you move.
We can adapt your plan so that it is fully bespoke and includes allowances for other third party costs such as refreshments and memorial stone.
Many commonly asked questions are covered in our funeral plan FAQs